How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This opportunity is for an experienced eDiscovery Consultant to become a key part of the organisation. You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide proactive and accurate end to end support on all eDiscovery projects.
- Effectively manage projects throughout the entire eDiscovery process as outlined in the EDRM.
- Support eDiscovery clients in the Relativity review platform and responding to their requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise between clients and Relativity platform provider to carry out client requests.
- Maintain excellent communication with clients to communicate the progress and any issues of all assignments.
- Provide high-quality client deliverables, which offer value and insight for the client.
- Prepare all data provided from clients for upload into the review platform, including processing data using the NUIX processing tool.
- Undertake forensic collections of data, which may include attending client site, complete the necessary paperwork to maintain the records of the investigation.
- Conduct basic forensic analysis tasks including data recovery.
- Experience with eDiscovery and forensic tools such as EnCase, X-Ways, Nuix and Relativity.
- Knowledge of script languages such as Python and PowerShell.
- Experience with Digital Forensics is also preferable.
What is on offer for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Travel allowance (paid monthly)
- Training plans with access to CREST and an internal 'University'
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.