We are working with a global Consultancy who are hiring an IAM Architect to support their enterprise clients implement new IAM solutions.
The candidate should have good knowledge on the SailPoint IIQ, Oracle IAM 11g / 12g product suite with at least 14 years' of experience in IAM field. The candidate should have done 5 to 6 of end to end IAM solution implementation at least one in 11g. As an IAM architect, you should have good exposure to all the Oracle IAM product suite, CA IAM product suite and IBM IAM product suite.
As Identity & Access Management Architect, you will participate in projects at the following levels:
- Implementation, Design and Architect of complex IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Understanding the business requirements in terms of Access and Identify Management
- Design of the right strategic enterprise solution architecture in terms of application , data and security
- Collaborate with Infrastructure designers
- Document the Architecture solution
- Evaluate the low level design document
- Supervise and own the solution implementation in terms of install, configure and integration of SailPoint, Oracle IAM 11g / 12g product suite (OHS, Webgate, OAM, OIM, OID), CA IAM Product Suite, IBM ISAM / ISIM, PING Identity Product Suite with in scope target applications.
- Guide the team in trouble shooting the issues faced during the product implementation.
- Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
- Experience inArchitecting, Designing and Implementation of at least two of the following Oracle Identity and Access Management Solutions:
- SailPoint IIQ
- Oracle Identity Manager 11g/12g
- Oracle Access Manager 11g/12g
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of other IAM products:
- CA SiteMinder
- CA Identity Manager
- IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM)
- IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding ofLDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
- Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory
- Sun Directory Server
- Active Directory
- Tivoli Directory Server
- Novell Directory Server
- CA Directory
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Create HLD & LLD documentation
- Should have good knowledge on current IDM, Strong Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products
- Should be familiar with RFI & RFP process and have experience in creating solution response based on RFP needs.
- Many years of strong IAM implementation experience
- Masters in computer science
- Strong oral, written communications skills
- Customer Facing Exposure is must
- CISSP certification is a bonus
- Open to travel requirements
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.