Do you want to join an award winning FinTech team that is challenging the way the world pays!?
Our client has an important mission to change and connect the world. They value their teams and the tens of thousands of people that work for them by striving to make every effort to accommodate for every individuals needs.
Do you want to be apart of a top tier Security Architecture Team who live and breath Cyber Security. Without Cyber Security they would not be one of the leading financial giants today.
You will have the use of the latest tools and given every opportunity for self-development. As Security Architect, you will be working with a wide range of clients and professionals learning and growing everyday.
- You'll work with and take direction from IAM Security Architects to help achieve the goals of the Security Architecture and IAM Programs.
- Design and will assist with the implementation and optimization of Identity and Access Management solutions for systems and infrastructure used by internal staff.
- Review and evaluate solutions for enterprise and business use.
- You'll be working on an array of technologies that may include:
- Web Access Management using standard solutions such as CA SSO/SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager, ForgeRock, etc.
- Single Sign-on and Federation using standard protocols and frameworks such as Kerberos, SPNEGO, SAML 2.0, ADFS, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Privileged Access Management using solutions such as CA PAM/Xceedium Gatekeeper, BeyondTrust PowerBroker, Dell Privilege Manager, Managed sudo, etc.
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Familiar with modern deployment - Docker, Mesos
- Strong technical competency and experience in the IAM domain
- Gained good experience as a solid hands-on programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE. Bean Shell, knowledge of SailPoint Java Objects exposed through application
- Gained solid experience in developing and customising any of the IAM solutions such as Sailpoint IIQ, OIM, TIM, Forgerock, etc...
- Strong experience in IT Security/IAM and thereby able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability in implementation and design of the IAM solutions
- Database: SQL (Strong SQL Skills)
- Experience with LDAP and AD
- Experience with Unix Systems (Solaris, AIX, Linux)
- Experience with web technologies: XML, SPML, SOAP, REST, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
If you want to be apart of a team who can fund and develop your ideas and provide you with industry recognised training then apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.