Intelligence Data Management & Compliance Project Manager
Location: LONDON | Division: DEFENSIVE | Work Type: CONTRACT | Reports to: OPS MANAGER
How would like the chance to work for a company that is the first line of defence for the music industry? This your chance to help defend some high-profile clients from exploitation and aid in taking down the perpetrators. You will be the data manager for a range of cases where you will be aiding in the; collection, analysis and compliance aspects of data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review the way in which Evidence & Intelligence are currently handled in Content Protection & shared with internal & external stakeholders, including identifying the main areas of risk
- In collaboration with Legal & IT, define the requirements for sensitive information to be gathered, stored, retrieved, shared & deleted in compliance with current UK regulations;
- Coordinate the implementation of a technical infrastructure for Evidence & Intelligence Management & ensure the adoption of best practices within the Content Protection team, including but not limited to the Digital & Physical Piracy Investigation Unit;
- Document processes & procedures & provide training to the team as required;
- Ensure accurate intelligence logging on IBM's i2 system, including defining the requirements for any necessary reconfiguration of the system;
- Migrate the existing passwords to a password management system (1 Password);
- Oversee the introduction of cloud-based virtual machines & their correct use by all the relevant staff members
- Solid knowledge of procedures, laws & regulations governing Evidence & Intelligence Management, including but not limited to GDPR & Disclosure regulations;
- Previous experience in working with legal departments & /or law enforcement agencies;
- Good working knowledge of IBM's i2 system;
- Understanding of database architecture, file directories & file transfer protocols;
- Positive mental attitude & high energy approach to work;
- Good communication & the ability to manage different stakeholder interests;
- Ability to document processes & procedures in a clear, modular & accessible way;
- Ability to progress a project ensuring completion within the set time frame.
- With the help of the team & in collaboration with Legal, audit sensitive information held by Content Protection & advise on the deletion of historical data as applicable.
- Law Enforcement/Criminal Law background;
- Familiarity with the concept of information governance for the purpose of legal compliance, operational transparency & legal discovery;
- Previous experience in a compliance role.
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.