Our client are the global leaders in electronic payments, therefore cybersecurity is at the beating heart of their business. It's down to diligence and expertise that makes them the undisputed leader in electronic payments. It is their top priority to create a top-tier Security Architecture team, poised to defend against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defence. We'll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
The Security Architect will work as a member of the Global Cybersecurity organization - Security Architecture team, which is focused on improving technology and architecture decision-making through collaboration with management, staff and customers on technology strategy, enterprise architecture, and investments in strategic security technology.
The individual, with a broad cybersecurity plus systems and network architecture knowledge and experience, will provide overall direction, lifecycle management and leadership for security architecture and technology. Leading and contributing to the security posture of our client's networks and systems, data centre infrastructures, cloud architectures and solutions.
- Developing, contributing and management of Security Architecture Specifications, Security Architecture Analysis, Threat-Modelling, Security Requirements, Security Standards and Design Patterns, Reference Architectures, Security Strategies and Roadmaps
- Applying security design principles to develop security solutions architectures
- Providing strategic points of view for security solutions
- Developing and/or carrying out the strategic direction of security projects to enable execution of the information security strategy
- Driving security technologies evaluations, proof-of-concepts, and production pilots
- Building strong cross-organizational relationships and effectively influencing staff across the IT organization and product groups
- Working closely with the other technology architects to ensure that security is properly embedded in their technology domains architectures
- Moderate to significant Cybersecurity, engineering and design experience in Networks, Data Center Systems, and Cloud Infrastructure and Platforms
- Good experience in threat-modelling of complex systems
- Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture specifications for complex infrastructure security solutions
- Experience with creating technical documentation: product documentation, technology and systems/network architecture, and technical whitepapers.
- Working experience with the following security technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions
- Strong knowledge and working experience with SDN (Software-Defined Networking), NFV (Network Function Virtualization), and network virtualization/overlays; microsegmentation
- Strong hands on cloud architecture, with knowledge and working experience in: OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Server Virtualization hypervisors (KVM, Xen, Hyper-V, VSphere), Linux Containers technologies (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes), and distributed computing
- Strong expertise and experience with Linux and Linux security
- Hands-on experience and strong understanding of technology and enterprise security
If you believe you are a heavy hitter in the Security Architecture arena, then you could add true value to our clients already world class team. Apply within!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.