How would you like to chance to work for a innovative global consultancy? This opportunity is for experienced Security Consultants to become a key part of the organisation. You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
As a Security Consultant within this consultancy you will be working with both public and private sector clients. A strong, broad knowledge is needed within information security to successfully thrive in this role.
- Creating and delivering end-to-end security architecture and solutions.
- Working with other Consultants, Architects and Developers to deliver leading solutions across; identity management, network and infrastructure protection, security monitoring etc., with the aim of defending against some of the most cutting-edge threats and capable threat actors.
- Track record of delivering security solutions for enterprise businesses with large-scale infrastructures.
- Academic prowess should be backed with relevant experience and technical knowledge.
- CISSP, CISM, IISP/CCP, TOGAF, SABSA are preferred qualifications.
- Transport allowance - £6,000 per year
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Market leading salary