We are working with a leading start up Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultancy who due to consistent commercial wins are expanding. Based in London, the successful candidate will play a key role in gathering information on Cyber threats and turning it into actionable intelligence, enabling clients to better protect themselves.
Tasks will include:
- Project managing bespoke engagements for clients
- Shaping client requirements into appropriate outputs at all stages of the intelligence cycle
- Taking responsibility for overseeing various aspects of our intelligence subscription service
- Proactively identifying new opportunities to develop our subscription and bespoke services
- Peer reviewing content produced by team members to enhance the quality of outputs
- Contributing to the development of our technical collection infrastructure
There will also be considerable flexibility for the right candidate to go beyond this remit and shape the role in the pursuit of the company's goals, in the way they see fit.
- Have several years experience in cyber threat intelligence, including experience managing the production of bespoke deliverables
- Understand the commercial aspects of delivering
- Be able to use their initiative and understanding to manage their own research efforts, and those of other team members
- Communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages are also desirable, especially where specifically relevant to areas of heightened cyber threat
- Maintain excellent standards in their work and show a high degree of attention to detail
- Be competent with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with additional research tools and software related to intelligence collection and analysis is also desirable.
- Experience with programming in any scripting language is also desirable.
- Have relevant formal qualifications (i.e. SANS, CCTIM, CISSP)
If you believe this is an opportunity where you can excel and grow personally and professionally then apply within for a confidential chat with one of our Consultants.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.