Location: REMOTE/ ON-SITE | Division: OFFENSIVE | Work Type: PERM | Reports to: HEAD OF PENTESTING
How would you like to join one of the fastest-growing Cyber Consultancies in the UK? This is your opportunity to be a key player in the growth of the organisation, you will a hands-on leader of the already thriving team. With their large existing client bank across multiple sectors compiled of FTSE 500 and Blue-Chip companies, your skills will be put to the test!
Senior Penetration Testers are specifically responsible for:
- Delivering penetration testing engagements to a high quality.
- Producing Customer reports to a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Expanding personal knowledge with both self-study and funded training courses.
- Assisting more junior testers with understanding on findings and vulnerabilities.
- Senior review of reports from across the whole team.
- Assisting the Head of Pentesting to build out teams of more junior personnel
- Acting as an escalation point for both technical and non-technical queries.
- Assisting the sales team with defining client requirements.
- Leading and ensuring enough development of team skills to ensure coverage of client requirements.
- Reviewing testing methodologies to ensure the latest standards are met.
Essential Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree, or demonstrable equivalent industry experience
- Experience of managing or supervising staff
- Strong understanding of IT networking services and protocols (TCP/UDP, FTP, SMTP etc.).
- Strong understanding of common web technologies (.NET, PHP, XML, JSON etc.).
- Strong understanding of common scripting languages (Python, Ruby, PowerShell etc.).
- Very strong understanding of penetration testing frameworks and tools (Kali, Metasploit, Nmap etc.).
- Deep knowledge of current cyber security trends
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for all thing's information technology and information security.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- SANS GXPN
- CCT - INF or WEB APP
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.