Do you want to work with a team of experienced Network and Information Security Engineers? Are you ready to put your skills to the test whilst working for an incredibly successful MSSP who advise clients on Cyber Security on a Global scale?
You will be comfortable with working within a SOC and carrying out your normal routine of providing security analysis of customer security events using SIEM tools to monitor and manage systems, whilst assisting in vulnerability management for a portfolio of blue-chip and mid-market customers. You will also have a great work ethic and be willing to go the extra mile.
Whilst working in a 24/7 shift rotation pattern you will be interfacing with a varied array of personnel from infrastructure teams to Heads of operations. Travel to Client sites may also be required depending on work undertaken.
This role requires the following operational skills:
- Good understanding of Network Security.
- Ability to provide relevant and timely analysis and recommendations to customers based on analysis of events from a SIEM platform.
- Customer-facing, with good report-writing skills and strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to provide technical and service leadership to L1 and other L2 analysts. Be a thought leader in the SOC.
- Ability to consistently deliver to deadlines while prioritising competing demands for time, without sacrificing quality.
- Professional, hard-working and have the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes, including Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Willingness to share information, improve documentation, and train other analysts.
- Ability to work on shift rotation
Additional Skill set:
- Analysis of alerts arising from Security Event and Information Management tools, ideally based on HP ArcSight.
- Vulnerability Scanning and reporting ideally based on Qualys. Prioritising and tracking remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Experience of network-based User Behaviour Analytics (DarkTrace, ArcSight User Behaviour Analytics etc) advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of packet-capture tools and analysis of packet flows advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of security assessment and penetration testing tools advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of Threat Intelligence Services advantageous but not essential.
- Experience working with service providers and network management platforms (SolarWinds).
- Microsoft data manipulation.
If you feel you are the right person for this role and you are ready to engage with a varied array of clients and test your skill set whilst working for this MSSP then get in touch now.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.