Do you want to be apart of one of a few machine learning projects within the UK? My client is looking to build a brand new SOC capability to help support their incredibly successful product that is challenging the current industry and pushing all known boundaries.
Now our product is out in the market they have the need to build their Cyber Security/ SOC capabilities from scratch! You will be spearheading this role and will have the chance to be apart of a company with tremendous growth rate. You will carry out a generalist SOC role whilst helping my client develop and build a SOC function so experience is essential.
- Using our platform to review the latest alerts and grade effectively
- Responding to and investigating alerts and providing threat analysis
- Liaising with customers to detail investigation outcomes and recommend quick and effective remediation methods
- Producing reports on vulnerability Research, security Analytics, threat analysis, and digital network forensics up to board level
- Assisting in the definition and implication of analysis procedures and protocols
- Help assist us in finding the best way to improve our product.
- Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and weekly and Monthly Metrics
- Excellent knowledge of Intrusion Detection and prevention principles and various operating System knowledge
- Ability to read and understand packet level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products and Host Security Products.
- Solid grounding in Protective Monitoring, Security Device Management, CIRT and Threat Intelligence experience
- Knowledge of current Cyber Security threats and attack methods
- Good understanding of a range of network and other protocols
- Knowledge of TCPDump, WireShark, Snort, and/or other security tools highly desirable
- Exposure on Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing or forensic analysis are an advantage
- Industry recognised certifications e.g. CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, etc.
If you can see the bigger picture and want to be apart of something with real purpose and scope for development then this is the role for you! With a very competitive salary you will have no reason not to apply right now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.