Location: LONDON | Division: SALES | Work Type: PERMANENT | Reports to: SALES MANAGER
How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This opportunity is for experienced technical account managers to become a key part of the organisation. You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
If successful you will be working with clients from around the world, from a wide range of business sectors. Your key focus will be ensuring that you maintain relationships with existing clients while also providing pre and post-sales support for the delivery of the consultancy services.
- Source prospective clients using a range of techniques from; LinkedIn, events and utilising existing client relationships.
- Creating proposals for clients while providing quality assurance on technical aspects to ensure the client's expectations are met.
- Working alongside the technical consultants to set up briefing calls and technical scoping calls to clearly define the client's needs.
- Help and create sales plans and push marketing campaigns.
- Set up and ensure the NDAs are completed as well as pass on the TOBs agreed with clients to the correct legal team.
- Help the senior members of the team ensure that the technical consultants are delivering targets.
- Manage the relationship between consultants and clients while building on the existing relationships.
- Aid senior consultants with larger more complex proposals.
- Technical sales within Cyber preferably in Penetration Testing Services or Security Consulting Services.
- Have strong technical knowledge of the services above (or a willingness to learn).
- A creative flair for promotion and social media engagement.
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a sales environment.
- Ability to work across multiple sectors and tailor your approach to different client types.
- Competitive Salary
- Transport Allowance (for your commute)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Life/Medical Insurance
- Fast-tracked progression opportunities for the excelling consultants
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.