This is a unique opportunity to safeguard my clients internal information security by understand current risks and ways to overcome them along with providing solutions to customers. Continuous reviews of their procedures will be needed due to the ever-changing threat landscape. You will ensure adherence to policy and best practices are followed and ensure clients also understand this. You will also be responsible to investigate any threat or incident that would threaten best working practices and procedural compliance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of their customer-facing security strategy
- Implementation, review and repackaging of security process across the UK business.
- ensure alignment of policies and procedures across the business
- Pre and Post Sales engagement with clients
- Provide an escalation/information and assistance point for business questions and queries around information security
- Lead Audits across the business
- Work with Enterprise Information Management to create and monitor compliance and deliver robust and documented tests
- Work with Internal IT and systems to ensure technology roadmap and project alignment is in sync with enterprise information security goals
- Serve as point of contact for UK security breach investigations reporting to the CISO
- Manage client security requirements and work with business owners to create the right fit teams
- Extensive experience (5yrs ) on information security process and regulations within a client facing position
- Understanding NIST, Cybersecurity Framework, GDPR and ISO27001
- A detailed demonstrable understanding of end to end information security incident management processes and best practice
- Demonstrable history of delivering the information security message to clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage project delivery and budgets in a multi-functional team structure
- Preferred certifications include CISM, CISA, CISSP
Get in touch with the team now if you think you fit this profile!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.