Are you an experienced Palo Alto engineer looking to help drive my client from being a Palo Gold Partner to a Paulo Platinum partner?
This role will enable you to use your entire skill set from Installation and configuration to low level and technical design whilst playing an integral part of the Engineering team. You will be a passionate individual who is willing to help train other members of the team and to help keep my client on its impressive trajectory to success.
- Maintain the clients security devices and upgrade when necessary
- Provide support to project managers on security deployments
- Suggest and details design changes as and when needed
- Documentation for the customers installations and provide continue service advice
- Pro-actively review and maintain client infrastructure
- To be able to troubleshoot during emergency situations
- Providing support for other members of the team
- To provide pre-sales support and design rollout
- PA Networks Certified Network Security Engineer 7-8 and CCNA certified
- Palo Alto security installation and support
- Data knowledge,routing and Networking protocols (BGP, OSPF and EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, SIP, Traffic Shaping / QoS)
- Palo Alto and Cisco Command line
- Familiarity with Data Centre environment and hosted deployments/cloud
- Client Support both remotely and face to face
- Wireshark experience or similar product
- A high level of Palo Alto expertise in design, configuration, migrations, tuning and customization of features
- Thorough knowledge of Panorama, WildFire, Global Protect, and other Palo Alto features including and not limited to SSL decryption
- Knowledge of Avaya and/or Mitel phone solutions
- Experience of the Python programming language
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.