We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a CREST AND CBEST certified Threat Intelligence organisation in London. Due to the ambitious growth plans of the business, we are looking for a variety of levels of Analysts and Consultants with experience from 6 months upwards. Our clients are very well respected within the Cyber arena and have recently launched a platform that is going to disrupt the Intelligence community. We are looking for analysts who excel in the formation and on-going support of client Threat Assessments and Threat Landscape Monitoring.
- Junior 6 to 12 months experience,
- Analysts 12-36 monthsupwards
- Ideally both conventional and cyber intelligence role experience
- Use of i2, iBase, Maltego, Palantir or similar
- Intelligence collection and management experience
- Ideally been in a multi-source intelligence fusion role
- Experience in strategic, operational and tactical intelligence roles
- Knowledge and experience of threat actor monitoring and analysis
- Knowledge and experience of threat campaign monitoring and analysis
- Experience generating profiles of Threat Actors
- Experience of generating Threat Scenarios for Simulated attack / Red team testing
- Intelligence analysis methodology experience
- Threat intelligence Portal/Platform Experience
- Foreign language speakers, especially Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Farsi, Dari, Mandarin, Chinese, Japanese
Training and certification:
- Ideally completed the DIAC/DIAM course or other advanced analytical techniques training
- Ideally OSIRIS or similar Open Source intelligence or Social Media analysis training
- Competitive salary
- £3,500 per year individual training budget
- Company retreats
- The chance to work with industry recognised Intelligence professionals
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.