This is your chance to work with a leading Information and cyber security provider who are looking for an experienced Security consultant to manage their consultancy team. You will have the personality to lead from the front whilst having sound knowledge on all aspects of Security including ISO, GDPR and PCI DSS Compliance.
- Lead a team locally, on engagements, delegating tasks and managing team personal and professional requirements.
- Run all aspects of the customer engagements, including resource management, financial planning and project planning.
- Build, manage and drive client relationships, becoming a long-term trusted advisor for all security matters.
- Lead from the front professionally as a senior team member, setting an example and providing support to more junior team members.
- Drive innovation and improvement in our existing contracts and service offerings to ensure that we are continuously improving.
- Team training and mentoring.
- Aid in presales engagements in order to win new and interesting contracts, as well as maintain existing customers.
- Working with clients and internal teams to implement and manage information and payment security (ISO 27001/PCI DSS) and data protection (GDPR) frameworks.
- Preparing and documenting technical and non-technical solutions to satisfy any compliance requirements.
- Recommend changes to business processes and IT systems in order to bring everything in line with industry best practises and compliance requirements.
- Provide clear and high quality technical and non-technical reports.
- Experience in performing security architecture reviews.
- Expert technical knowledge of information security principles.
- Expert knowledge of information management compliance frameworks and IT security activities.
- Strong understanding of data protection/GDPR and associated regulatory requirements.
- One or more recognised professional qualifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Implementer).
- Excellent client consulting skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience within a previous project-driven audit and/or consulting role.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of network and system architecture principles.
- Experience in security transformation programmes advantageous.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.