Penetration Tester team member - Involves on-site client visits and remote engagements providing structured programmes of security testing, consultancy and research combined with the delivery of informative reports detailing engagement activities and their results with articulation of risk and remediation priorities for clients. In addition to enacting these responsibilities my client will support you in your continued training and development goals on an individual basis.
- Maintaining proficiency in the use and application of security technologies
- Delivering technical tasks on client engagements
- Delivering high quality technical solutions to clients
- Assist in the identification, resolution and documentation of security incidents.
- Providing technical scoping advice
- Developing self-skills on internal security projects
- Conducting focused research when not engaged on client billable projects
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice
- Ability to travel to clients sites to perform security engagements of varying duration as required
- Use of a variety of network security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities and be able to recommend corrective action
- Proven ability to explain the output of a penetration test to a non-technical client
- Proven experience within a security testing/consultancy background
Proficiency in two or more of the below:
- Good networking and associated protocol knowledge and experience
- Mobile security knowledge and experience (OS, RF and App)
- Applied security research
- Applied cryptography, mathematics or computer science experience.
- Application security threat modelling
- Source code review
- Reverse engineering
- Cloud Service testing (AWS / Azure)
- SDLC Implementation and Testing
- Software development or programming/scripting abilities
- Ability to successfully complete accurate reports at a timely manner
- On-site and remote security focused projects with the objective of delivering consistent high quality work including the transfer of knowledge to both internal colleagues and client personnel when appropriate
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.