This is your chance to work with a leading Information and cyber security provider who are looking to increase their Red Team capability. You will have the ability to penetrate and test internal networks whilst also maintaining the ability to respond to a full scale attack before it's even begun.
- Perform formal and comprehensive application and infrastructure penetration testing assessments, following industry best practices
- Provide well-written and concise technical and non-technical reports, prepared to the highest standards of written English
- Perform vulnerability assessments and provide findings with remediation actions
- Support with various client pre-engagement interactions, including scoping activities and proposal drafting
- Manage and deliver penetration testing project activities within strict deadlines
- Travel to client sites as required
- Research application and infrastructure components within the wider team to identify new vulnerabilities and follow responsible disclosure
- Take part in a variety of other information security projects as and when required
- Proven industry experience in application and infrastructure penetration testing
- Strong understanding of OWASP, PTES and other penetration testing methodologies
- Strong knowledge in testing mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- Knowledge of how modern web apps are designed, developed and deployed across different platforms
- Strong knowledge in preparing and launching social engineering campaigns.
- Ability to program or script in your preferred language
- Good understanding of network and OS principles
- Solid knowledge of various technologies, including associated security vulnerabilities and exploits
- Relevant security qualifications (such as OSCP, CREST CRT, TIGER)
- Superb written and spoken English skills are vital for compiling high-quality reports and liaising with clients
If you think you are up for a new challenge of deterring the current Cyber Security attacks then apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.