Location: WEST SUSSEX | Division: OFFENSIVE | Work Type: PERMANENT | Reports to: HEAD OF PENTESTING
How would you like to join one of the fastest-growing Cyber Consultancies in the UK? This is your opportunity to be a key player in the growth of the organisation, you will be a hands-on leader of the already thriving team. With their large existing client bank across multiple sectors compiled of FTSE 500 and Blue-Chip companies, your skills will be put to the test!
What's expected of you:
- Have 2 years of experience as a pentester preferably within a consultancy
- Be a self-starter that can lead by example
- Possess strong communication skills enabling you to converse with all members of a client's organisation with appropriate technical language
- Produce written and verbal reports of a high standard to clients/ stakeholders
- Work with the juniors to develop their portfolio of skills
- Develop the juniors to understand the vulnerabilities you have found
- Have great experience with a range of technologies and scripting languages
- A key interest in the progression and maturity of the team
What the role can offer you:
- Access to CREST training and other courses
- Remote/ flexible working to maintain a great work/ life balance
- The opportunity to work within an innovative, expanding business with a clear progression plan
- The opportunity to run engagements with various companies in different sectors
- Or any equivalent
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.