- Independently perform internal and external vulnerability assessments, and web application penetration testing
- Undertake security assessments of network devices, firewalls, Windows, Linux servers and miscellaneous appliances
- Work effectively as part of a team and alone to deliver an excellent standard of consultancy services to clients
- Effectively communicate risk both technically and to a C level executive
- Produce reports to excellent technical and literate standards
- Deliver work under the CHECK scheme or to CHECK standards
Required Skill Set & Experience:
- CHECK or equivalent qualifications such as CREST CCT, CREST CRT, Tigerscheme SST, Tigerscheme QSTM
- Can hold (or already have) UK Government Clearance to SC level
Degree level qualification (2:2 or above) BSc in an IT related field; Computer Science or Cyber Security related degrees are desirable
3 year's experience in cyber security
Core Role Competencies:
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage your own time and responsibilities
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious and reliable
- Excellent social skills
Other Role Requirements
- Minimum 5 years UK residency
- Full driving licence
- Satisfactorily pass pre-hire and annual security clearance procedures in accordance with the ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.