Location: LONDON/ ONSITE | Division: OFFENSIVE | Work Type: PERM | Reports to: PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This is your opportunity to join a penetration testing team with over 15 years of consistent success. The team within this innovative consultancy work across multiple sectors from; transportation to financial services allowing you to put your skills to the test! You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
As part of the red team you will be expected to:
- Have 2 years of full-time penetration testing experience
- Be a self-motivated individual that can work within a large team
- Possess strong communication skills enabling you to converse with all members of a client's organisation with appropriate technical language
- Have experience working on and deployed a range of penetration tests such as; web application, mobile application, and infrastructure and secure code analysis etc.
- Contribute and be interested in delivering CREST accredited hacking training
- Support the pre-sales team with technical knowledge and input
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients of a high standard
- Work within the large network of teams within the consultancy, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate with innovative client projects
What the role can offer you:
- The opportunity to gain experience in dealing with a range of clients across multiple sectors who require a plethora of security assessments
- Access to CREST and other technical training courses
- Allocated study time to achieve and maintain CREST and other qualifications which are fully funded
- The ability to develop your own personal profile within the industry through R&D and publishing vulnerabilities
- The opportunity to work on client sites and be fully immersed in a commercial environment that is security-focused
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- Pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Marketing leading salary
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.