How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This is your opportunity to join a penetration testing team with over 15 years of consistent success. The team within this innovative consultancy work across multiple sectors from; transportation to financial services allowing you to put your skills to the test! You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
- Delivering penetration tests and red team engagements to a high quality
- Producing reports to a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Expanding personal knowledge with both self-study and funded training courses
- Assisting more junior testers with understanding on findings and vulnerabilities
- A key interest in the progression and maturity of the team
- Be a self-starter that can lead by example
- Proactively researching vulnerabilities and creating tools
- Reviewing testing methodologies to ensure the latest standards are met
Skillset and requirements:
- Strong understanding of IT networking services and protocols (TCP/UDP, FTP, SMTP etc.).
- Strong understanding of common web technologies (.NET, PHP, XML, JSON etc.).
- Strong understanding of common scripting languages (Python, Ruby, PowerShell etc.).
- Very strong understanding of penetration testing frameworks and tools (Kali, Metasploit, Nmap etc.).
- Deep knowledge of the threat landscape and security trends
- Understanding of Cloud sercurity is prefereable
- Preferrably experience in Red Team engagements and technical scoping
- Qualifications such as:
- Tigerscheme QSTM
What the role can offer you:
- High training budget tailored to your career with access to CREST training and other courses
- Remote/ flexible working to maintain a great work/ life balance
- The opportunity to work within an innovative, expanding business with a clear progression plan
- The opportunity to be part of engagements with various companies in different sectors
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based bonus
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.