Are you an ambitious, persuasive and confident team player looking for a dynamic sales role in one of the fastest growing technology sectors?
We are looking for recruitment consultants for our cloud and cyber security divisions at Blackthorn Trace. This will be an important position working as a recruitment specialist in an emerging candidate led industry.
The recruitment consultant will;
- Headhunt prospective candidates
- Interview and assess prospective applicants and match them with client companies
- Organise interviews, and guide candidates through the whole process
- Network and develop the Blackthorn Trace brand by building long lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Specialise and become a subject matter expert in a chosen Cyber Security/ Cloud discipline.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business and negotiate contracts with new prospective clients
What we can offer;
- Personalised training programme aiming to support your progression from recruiter all the way to Director level.
- A team bonus scheme on top of your personal commission
- Market leading salaries
- A meritocratic work environment where promotions are based on performance, behaviour and values
- Support from a multi-million pound business (Huntress - our parent company)
- Company benefits including; Charity scheme (paid days off work), cycle to work scheme, free gym membership, quarterly events, team incentives, early finish, paid study leave, medical plan, private healthcare and more
We are an ambitious team on the way to becoming the go to experts in cyber security and cloud recruitment.
- We work hard and play hard on a monthly and quarterly basis with events, incentives and trips abroad
- We invest in our staff and ensure that your career pathway is best supported by training with an experienced L&D team with examples of consultants being promoted to senior consultants in less than 18 months.
- Collaborative, autonomous and mature culture with over 100 consultants regularly attending meetings together and developing client bases.
Get in touch with our talent acquisition team to find out more information
Jack Downton:, email@example.com - 0207 759 7878
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.