Cisco Network Engineer - Paris
we are working with a global consultancy that has a project ongoing in Paris for a Cisco Network engineer.
- 6-month contract
- Immediate start
- Work with technical leads, team managers, service owners, solution owners, IRM and other engineering SMEs to determine product and solution selection while addressing specific business and application needs
- Design and deploy Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms
- Provide product ownership for the network service, and ensuring continual improvement of that service
- Develop and perform migration from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
- Integrate services appliances to Cisco ACI deployments to include Application Delivery Controllers and Firewalls.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Create Low Level Design, High Level Design, Implementation Plan, and Acceptance Test Plan documents in accordance with customer and WWT standards.
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of customer managed hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- 10 years in a highly technical role that spans multiple disciplines
- Extensive knowledge of current and upcoming technologies/trends
- Basic knowledge of routing and switching technologies
- Certified as CCIE or equivalent level of skills and experience
- Provide technic al expertise with regards to the following software and hardware technologies: CISCO WLAN, CISCO LAN, MAN, ACI, SD - WAN, MPLS, VPN, CISCO IPS, QOS, Firewalls, Proxies, F5S, WAN Optimisation, Fibre, Ethernet, Cloud Network Configuration
- Experience configuring and deploying enterprise-class networks including the following products:
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.