How would you like to chance to work for an innovative global consultancy? This is your opportunity to join a penetration testing team with over 15 years of consistent success. The team within this innovative consultancy work across multiple sectors from; transportation to financial services allowing you to put your skills to the test! You would be part of a global network of security professionals working on projects for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, with a company ethos that centres around your progression and career.
As part of the red team you will be expected to:
- Have 2 years of full-time penetration testing experience
- Be a self-motivated individual that can work within a large team
- Possess strong communication skills enabling you to converse with all members of a client's organisation with appropriate technical language
- Have experience working on and deployed a range of penetration tests such as; web application, mobile application, and infrastructure and secure code analysis etc.
- Contribute and be interested in delivering CREST accredited hacking training
- Support the pre-sales team with technical knowledge and input
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients of a high standard
- Work within the large network of teams within the consultancy, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate with innovative client projects
What the role can offer you:
- The opportunity to gain experience in dealing with a range of clients across multiple sectors who require a plethora of security assessments
- Access to CREST and other technical training courses
- Allocated study time to achieve and maintain CREST and other qualifications which are fully funded
- The ability to develop your own personal profile within the industry through R&D and publishing vulnerabilities
- The opportunity to work on client sites and be fully immersed in a commercial environment that is security-focused
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- Pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Marketing leading salary
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.