Are you ready to work with an award winning global payments technology firm that is challenging the way the world pays!?
Our client is looking for a Security Architect (IAM focus) to support them in fulfilling their priority to create a top-tier Security Architecture team, poised to defend them against any potential cyber threats.
As Security Architect, you'll be enthused by working on a wide-range of enterprise and customer-facing Identity and Access Management projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
- You'll work with and take direction from IAM Security Architects to help achieve the goals of the Security Architecture and IAM Programs.
- You'll help guide business units to implement the correct solutions for their needs while adhering to the client's standards and best practices.
- You'll assist the Security Architects with design and will assist with the implementation and optimization of Identity and Access Management solutions for systems and infrastructure used by internal staff.
- You'll work with multiple teams within Cybersecurity as well as other organizations to review and evaluate solutions for enterprise and business use.
You'll be working on an array of technologies that may include:
- Active Directory (Must be familiar with forest and domain design, trusts, directory structure, GPO, security best practices, etc.)
- Other Directories (LDAP & X500)
- Web Access Management using standard solutions such as CA SSO/SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager, ForgeRock, etc.
- Single Sign-on and Federation using standard protocols and frameworks such as Kerberos, SPNEGO, SAML 2.0, ADFS, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Privileged Access Management using solutions such as CA PAM/Xceedium Gatekeeper, BeyondTrust PowerBroker, Dell Privilege Manager, Managed sudo, etc.
- Two-factor Authentication (Legacy One-Time Password solutions and Certificates on Smart Cards as well as modern Push Authentication)
- Adaptive Authentication
- Device Authentication & Profiling
- Identity Management (hiring, vetting, digital identity, lifecycle management)
- Access Management (requesting, automated provisioning, de-provisioning, reconciliation, certification, etc.)
- Public and Private Cloud IAM (Familiarity with IDaaS solutions such as Azure AD and Okta as well as securing SaaS)
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.