We have partnered with a forward thinking global technology organisation who has adopted a cloud first approach to their Infrastructure and IT Services. This role will operate within an Cloud/WinOps environment where by the team is in process of migrating their global infrastructure off prem.
- Support Windows platforms in the Public & Private Cloud and legacy On-Prem
- Design, delivery and evolution of the virtual desktop and application platforms (XenDesktop/XenApp)
- Design, delivery and evolution of the Enterprise Mobility Management platforms (XenMobile)
- Design, delivery and evolution of the Active Directory / PKI infrastructure
- Support the ongoing and future analysis of application usage and impact on Citrix infrastructure, network capacity and/or licensing.
- Contribute to the success of building and maintaining a world-class cloud infrastructure, with key objectives in the areas utilisation, availability, capacity, scalability, performance and security management.
- Work with the technical and business stakeholders to ensure effective designs and application of cloud and hosting services.
- Driving effectiveness, efficiency and continuous improvement through the use of automation and adoption of appropriate and approved tools.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of using any public cloud platforms; AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Understanding of Cloud Services, such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud Services, such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Professional Citrix qualifications and experience of the following Citrix technologies
- XenDesktop & XenApp 7.5 or newer
- Provisioning Services and Machine Creation Services
- User Profile Management
- NetScaler 11 (Gateway, Load Balancing and AAA profiles)
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Design, implementation and maintenance of Cloud DevOps tools and Windows based Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience with Datacentre migration, Cloud migration, integration and consolidation efforts.
- Strong scripting and coding using Powershell
- Experience on designing and delivering Citrix and Nutanix infrastructure
- Broad systems and infrastructure knowledge which could include CI tools, containerisation using Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift.
To take the first step in joining an industry leading company, working on some challenging, technical and exciting projects, get in touch as ASAP as shortlisting closes on Friday 20th July.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.