Do you want to be the best in your field and work for a leading fintech company who are the global leaders in electronic payments? Cyber Security is at the beating heart of their business. It's down to diligence and expertise that makes them the undisputed leader in electronic payments. It is their top priority to create a top-tier team, poised to defend against any potential cyber threats.
You will be working as the Cloud Senior Security Specialist to help every layer of the cloud to remain secure by using innovative and effective methods.
- To be a cloud security champion and to work with team and all others involved in the projects.
- Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions
- To act as a security SME specifically focused on cloud security, automation, and monitoring technologies (Cloud Discovery, Cloud Hosting Security Monitoring, CASB, DLP, Cloud Based SIEM and data analytics, DDOS)
- To be able to support the Cyber Security Engineering and Incident response teams to enhance current detection capabilities
- Develop and expand API framework to interconnect Security Tools
What we are looking for in you
- Use your passion to increase the different layers of defence.
- You will know your stakeholders and understand their needs to provide an excellent service.
- CISSP or equivalent industry certification to demonstrate security awareness
- A very high level and demonstrable Cloud Security experience
- Familiarity with SSO design and setup
- Demonstrable experience of administration of Cloud Security Tools
- Exposure to AWS or Azure. Experience of on boarding applications to Cloud security tools.
- Significant experience in the majority of these areas:
- Distributed systems/cloud computing security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Protocols and network security
- Data and application security
- User and data privacy
- Security assurance
- Scripting / programming and working with API's
This is an exciting opportunity to take part in major projects spanning across the world. If you are an expert in cloud security and have a real passion and drive for security then this is the right role for you!
Go ahead and apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.