This is an incredibly diverse role for a Threat Intelligence Consultancy client based in the UK.
You will work within a team that conducts Cyber Threat Assessments for some of the most interesting and complex organisations across the world. Working to support the core consulting team providing CBEST, GBEST, TIBER and ICAST engagements you will have a diverse role. The core capability is to support technical reconnaissance of our clients to support red team activity. You will also help with the continuous development and creation of our toolsets to support our collection and analysis efforts.
- Act as a technical point of contact for clients and co-workers.
- Aid with the design, implementation and maintenance of internal secure infrastructure.
- Contribute to the continuous development, optimisation, delivery and maintenance of both the security testing and the cyber intelligence services portfolios.
- Contribute to the development of internal data collection and analysis tools.
- "Hands on" delivery of threat assessment and technical reconnaissance services to clients.
- Research of current attack methodologies, associated software, and trends - including the writing of blogs and opinion pieces for public dissemination.
- Perform technical reconnaissance on scoped client assets as part of CTI engagements.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in the field of information security, both technical and strategic.
- Perform ongoing development and automation work (primarily in Python) to expand the intelligence collection and security testing capability of the company.
- Perform routine system administration and maintenance on our servers and assets.
- Act as a technical contact and knowledge base for the team, and provide technical support or advice where necessary.
- Must be conversant with Windows 10 and Linux and have good grasp of system administration fundamentals.
- Must be familiar with Python and Linux bash scripting; knowledge of other programming or scripting languages is a plus.
- Must have an up-to-date understanding of network architecture and security.
- Must be capable of supporting a CTI engagement by performing passive and active reconnaissance of the network infrastructure of a client.
- Must have an up-to-date understanding of the current state of cybersecurity and the threat landscape.
- Must have technical report writing skills
Our client has a strong belief in constant personal development and back this up with £3,500 per staff member for yearly courses/education.
Please submit your application if you would like to find out more, or similarly apply on our website - www.blackthorntrace.com
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.