- Our client is investing in a range of transformation activities - infrastructure consolidation, upgrade and improvement, and Agile software development / migration to the cloud.
- The focus of your role will be to work as a Senior Delivery Manager driving the delivery of these new and enhanced services into the production environment
- You will be expected to project manage key solution development and deployment activities including but not limited to requirements management, design, integration, testing, operational integration, production, implementation and migration
- A large part of the role will include ensuring smooth integration with the broader IT environment therefore an appreciation of the technical and end user implications of the transformational activities as they relate to infrastructure and application development is required i.e. End User, Directory Services, Security, Cloud, Agile Software Development etc.
- As a lead resource, you will also be expected to act as a primary representative into management, governance and operational forums in support of timely delivery of the solutions
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects the associated delivery schedule
- Responsible for running daily stand ups within the internal team and supporting client-owned stand ups
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations for the project
- Minimises risk across multiple projects through timeline and budget management and options analysis for identifying the best route forwards
- Work closely with the client Programme Manager to ensure deliverables are delivered to a high standard and on time
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Manages and analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects before submitting to the client; working with the client to incorporate feedback with view to milestone sign off
- Manages the internal team priorities
- Adhere to the strict change control processes of the client
- Must have relevant experience in a large global organisation
- Experience in Financial Services required
- Minimum of 10 years' experience successfully delivering projects to provide solutions including large scale infrastructure and End User initiatives, software development and quality assurance schedules, and associated outputs.
- A successful track record of delivering complex solutions, including use of Agile methods
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- An appreciation of Security, Compliance and Risk considerations as they relate to solution design, implementation and operation within global organisations
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and associated tools
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Certifications in project Management such as PMP or Prince 2 desirable
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant field desirable
- Formal management experience desirable
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.