Are you a Sales Executive experienced within cyber security with an MSSP background and a minimum of three years experience?
I'm currently working with a leading MSSP who offer a full cyber operation from consultancy to SOC/NOC coverage. They are looking for a Senior Sales Executive who will demonstrate their experience in successfully maintaining and growing £1m corporate accounts.
- Build, develop a sales pipeline for New Business prospects in a specific set of vertical industries
- Build, develop and nurture relationships with key customer contacts (C-level, director level, manager level, engineering level)
- Developing and refreshing major account plans for each customer
- Focus and build up significant expertise and industry knowledge on a set of assigned vertical industries
- Accurate forecasting of opportunities
- Successfully prepare winning sales plans for opportunities
- Report back to Sales Director
- Present a quarterly report to the ITC Board of Directors
Personal Attributes / Abilities:
- Strong presentation skills
- Numerate and commercially astute
- High level of organisational and planning skills
- Intermediate to high level of understanding and skills for using all Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player who works as part of the team
- Professional in attitude, conduct and appearance
- Political alignment - ability to identify & execute
- Hard working individual who thrives under pressure
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.