Duration: 6 Months
We're looking for a passionate identity architect to help us deliver a new identity and access management solution for the entire company. The role will be partnering closely with our internal and external technical teams to run this exciting effort to redesign how to manage identity in the future.
Identity is a fundamental need for the entire organisation. Whilst hundreds of internal applications rely on identity to function, we're taking this opportunity to build an intelligent identity solution that can automate business processes, protect the company and deliver an effortless user experience.
The Chief Identity Architect will be accountable for all identity services globally, also working closely with the CTO and enterprise architecture community to embed the IAM principles across the organisation.
The role does not include people administration, however, will provide technical leadership and decision making for DevOps teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining, embedding and maintaining the global Identity strategy, including a clear execution plan.
- Partnering with the CTO and Enterprise Architecture, supporting the creation of architecture materials, such as a reference architecture, principles, positioning, patterns and statements.
- Identifying opportunities to optimize and modernize the Identity architecture, driving cost efficiencies.
- Identifying and positioning new Identity technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Providing Identity architecture technical leadership and decision making for DevOps team.
- Serving on various forums to analyse projects and programs to ensure they are technically sound, will do no harm, and will deliver the expected outcomes.
- Establishing strong partnerships across the architecture community and Information Security, helping to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Running deep dive initiatives to help overcome major incidents, complex problems and/or realise opportunities.
- Embedding security, privacy, data protection and quality assurance across IT.
- Actively building and staying abreast of emerging technology directions related to Identity architecture, guiding IT on how to interpret and best leverage the emerging technologies.
- Engaging in the community (internally and externally) across multiple channels, looking to share, educate and inspire.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10 years of experience in technology project leadership, managing and advancing complex, global environments.
- 10 years of experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions.
- 10 years of experience across Identity, including Active Directory, Azure, RSA, Privileged Access Management, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, etc.
- 3 years of experience working with public cloud architecture (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- 3 years of experience working with modern architecture methodologies (Service Orientated Architecture, API-Centric Design, Twelve-Factor App, FAIR, etc.)
- Experience defining and executing large-scale, transformative strategic plans.
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third-parties.
- Demonstrated strength in facilitation skills.
- Strong organisational and communications skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and results.
Duration: 6 Months
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.