- The Cloud Engineer must be able to work in agile process following defined DevOps principles and utilising modern application architecture principles such as 12-factor app.
- This role is expected to have broad technical knowledge and have experience and capability to design and execute "full-stack" within our Reference Architecture and application and service principles defined by the CTO
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working in an agile team, execute the defined work packages as requested by the team's Technical Lead
- Ensure the delivered solution meets not just technical, architecture and application principles, but also is compliant to our IT Security and Quality requirements
- Work with the Operations group to handover all delivered solutions for ongoing support and maintenance
- Demonstrate discipline in all activities from daily standups to delivering on timeline commitments
Skills and Requirements:
- Min 2 years' experience in Cloud environment: Cloud skills in Azure, AD, scripting, Ansible design/architecture (LLD - low level design).
- Experience working in an Agile team / scrum team as a developer, engineer or systems analyst
- Experience working with modern application services & methodologies, including Agile, DevOps and Developer Experience
- Experience in multiple highly technical disciplines and the ability to demonstrate knowledge across Cloud, Networking, IT Security, Software development & DevOps toolchain
- Knowledge of Iaas, PaaS, Containerisation and Serverless architecture and development an advantage
- Knowledge working in Azure and AWS a strong advantage
- Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes knowledge an advantage
- Strong organisational and communications skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result
- Strong personal & work organisational skills
- Effective time management skills
Duration: 6 Months
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.