We are working with a global consultancy who have a project on going in Basingstoke to deliver an Office 365 and Exchange migration.
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
- £450 per day
- 2 days a week from home
- Provide support for a tenant to tenant Office 365 migration
- Assist with the design and configuration of Exchange and Exchange Online
- Manage and maintain the components that make up the Messaging Service
- Proactively monitor the Messaging environment for potential performance and capacity issues
- Participation and contribution in the resolution of Messaging related incidents reported through the incident management system
- Develop methods and procedures for resolving Messaging related problems, and training analysts in problem resolution
- Help to develop methods and procedures to improve operational processes, technology solutions, and service level expectations
- Lead initiatives and provide technical solutions to reduce the volume and mean time to recover incidents
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Provide support to other areas within IT operations when required to ensure all systems remain available
- The applicant must demonstrate comparable EUC experience working in a Global Enterprise environment
- Manage customer stakeholders and provide technical leadership to Engineering and Delivery resources
- 3 years in a Microsoft centric Messaging environment
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Exchange Online
- Experience of Exchange Hybrid migrations or tenant to tenant migrations
- In depth knowledge of Azure AD, Azure AD Connect and Single Sign-On
- Experience of Office 365 Compliance and Office 365 ATP
- Experience of Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online and/or Microsoft Teams
- Comprehensive and current scripting experience with a focus on PowerShell
- Experience of tenant to tenant migration tools (Binary Tree or BitTitan)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Directory Services including AD DNS, LDAP and LDS
- A clear understanding of messaging standards and protocols including MAPI, IMAP, POP3, Network, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS.
- Have good communication skills (Written and oral) with sound facilitation skills that can be related to colleagues of all levels including contractors.
- Ideally have experience of other widely used industry technologies such as SCCM, SCOM, MDT, Citrix, Storage, Backup, Virtualisation.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.