A client within the Aerospace Market is looking to bring on an IT Manager.
In this role you will be tasked with being accountable for the delivery of IT Services across the Group, enabling the development and delivery of the IT strategy. Ensuring service agreements are met and that staff are equipped to deliver against both current and future delivery needs.
- Leading the IT team to deliver business requirements, managing both suppliers and staff. To deliver consistent IT services, which are based upon performance feedback and KPIs figures.
- Managing multi-disciplined IT service operations team
- Monitoring the level of customer satisfaction at regular intervals or after each significant delivery of product or service.
- Ensure that service level agreements, contracts and negotiations with both internal staff and external suppliers are being met and improved upon.
- Able to organise, plan, prioritise and delegate work schedules.
- Able to assess the commercial impact of operational expenses and to find the best value for full-scale business cases.
- Able to undertake projects as assigned. Whilst using the required experience and ability to produce a streamlined approach ensuring that projects are completed within planned timescales and resource restrictions.
Key skills and requirements:
- Experience of managing a service desk facility, scoping and delivering IT projects and managing suppliers.
- Experience across a broad range of IT environments and sectors including aerospace and other environments.
- Oversight of IT systems and software in alignment with ITIL standards.
- To possess a strong technical background
- Leadership and management of staff, supporting their ongoing career development.
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.