Cyber Security Analyst 30-35k
We have partnered up with a UK, top 60, Law firm that are looking to increase their Cyber Security functions. You will utilise your security credentials as you will monitor for security issues, carry out incident investigations as well as liaising with third-parties and colleagues to assure good security practices are implemented. You will be reporting to the IT Security and Development Manager.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking monthly and ad-hoc scanning of the entire network using agreed tools to ensure a secure and supported environment is maintained and providing reports on the results to the IT Security and Development Manager.
- Undertaking/organising with other teams, any remedial work identified as necessary arising from the results of the network scanning.
- Monitoring the firm's network to identify any policy violations and/or security breaches that need to be resolved.
- Deliver a timely and proportionate response to any such breaches with the assistance of the relevant members of the IT team.
- Maintaining appropriate records of any data/security breaches and remedial action taken
- Escalate to the IT Security and Development Manager and Head of IT any major or ongoing problems that might affect business operations.
- Adhere to Incident, Problem, Request, Configuration and Change Management procedures.
- Utilizing software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to help protect the company's data and sensitive information.
- Preparing regular reports to document any process implementation, improvements made, and security breaches that caused damage to the company.
- Keeping policies and procedures up to date and compliant with appropriate legislation.
If this sounds like something you could help go ahead and apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.