System Administrator | London £40,000 - £45,000
My client is currently looking for an experienced System Administrator. Here you will be joining a team of support Consultants and aiding their customers by investigating issues they are experiencing. You will be working within a fast-paced SaaS solutions environment by ensuring the continued growth of the company.
- Investigate reported technical issues
- SQL Server support
- SQL Queries
- User Administration & Support
- Document and describe development changes on the nature of the issues.
- Support procedures and SLAs are always adhered to.
- Handle difficult situations and use your resilience and resourcefulness to find solutions.
- Monitor and prioritise requests.
- Implement a methodology where quality underpins every internal or external interaction.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with both customers and the 1st line support team.
Skills and Requirements:
- SQL Server Databases experience
- SQL Server support experience
- Office 365 | Microsoft Excel understanding
- Prior experience in using software support tools such as Zendesk
- 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Critical thinker & fast learner
- Excellent at multitasking and problem-solving.
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.