Do you want to work for a company who have lived and breathed security for generations? Our client is looking for a Technical Cyber Security Manager to help lead and develop an Innovation focused Cyber Team! You will be involved in Top Secret projects in Top Secret locations, something every security professional dreams of.
Must be able to maintain a DV clearance.
You will have a solid understanding of end to end solutions you will be engaging with all members of teams both internal and external to our client. Working closely with stakeholders you will ensure smooth operation of the entire security function. Experience within Information Assurance in a highly secure environment is required.
- Managing accreditor relationships
- Authoring, accreditation supporting documentation
- Appling HMG/corporate & IA Risk analysis and risk methodologies.
- Supporting, interpreting Penetration Tests, Vulnerability Assessments or ITHC
- Interpreting latest HMG blueprint and guidance
- Supporting the operational security and risk management teams.
- Technical security lead must have a broad knowledge of security gateways, proxy servers, IDS systems, and network and system security hardware and software and many other areas.
- Be able to build relationships with industry at appropriate key influencing level, building creditability both internally and externally.
- Challenging new technologies to deliver, re-engineer existing and new security capabilities
- Highly experienced and track record in Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Security Risk Management, at consultant and/or management level.
- Fully converse in Government Security Frameworks, and can demonstrate a career record of accomplishment to support how experience has delivered security programmes and projects.
- Capable in the development of Security Information Assurance Governance Frameworks, Policy and Guidance, in order to influence business outcomes and security risk management decisions.
- Track record of designing and deploying Security Products
- Will have achieved certification as a CISSP, M.Inst.ISP equivalent industry standard
- Experienced with ISO27001 and ITIL
- Ideally will be CCP IA Architect certified or equivalent HMG certification
This will be a challenging and exciting role and will give you the chance to work with a great client. If this sounds like something you want to pursue, apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.