We are recruiting for a client facing senior Consultant/Architect to work for a leading Service Provider in London. You will act as the technical lead, responsible for the architecture, presentation and delivery of large and small IT consulting projects or programmes, relating to cloud and service transformation, primarily with a Microsoft and VMWare focus
This is a new position for our client and thus will play an important part in the development of their Cloud offering to Enterprise level clients. This is a work from home contract with travel paid for to client sites (avg. 2 days per week).
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Gathering of architecture, design, and presentation of solutions to meet customer requirements
- Ensure deployment and service objectives are met whilst maintaining a high level of prospect/customer satisfaction
- Work with Project Management to own project reporting, delivery planning, checkpoint meetings (including conference calls and workshops) and to oversee project implementations
- Act as technical point of contact for prospects, customers, and the sales teams on Cloud Migration and Transformation projects and Microsoft technologies
- Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical information to the business on specific applications
- Provide subject matter expertise to both technical solutions and delivery teams
- Produce high and low-level design documentation in preparation of deploying the solution
- Validate pre-sales designs through due-diligence activities to enable final solution validation
- Continuously update your knowledge with regards to key cloud and virtualisation technologies
Knowledge and experience required:
- Extensive consulting skills across Microsoft Cloud and Hybrid Technology, particularly Office 365 and AzureIAAS, including experience of most of the following:
- Exchange Online Hybrid migrations
- OneDrive for Business
- MS Teams
- Skype for Business Online
- Azure IAAS migrations
- ARM template deployments
- Azure Site Recovery
- Strong consulting skills across traditional core infrastructure technology, including most of the following:
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Certificate Services and other core workloads
- VMWare Products
- SQL (including Always On Clustering)
- Skype for Business/Lync
If you are looking for flexibility to work from home when you are not on a clients site and have experience designing high level cloud solutions for enterprise level clients then apply for further details.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.