- The focus of your role will be to work as Project Manager driving the delivery of new and enhanced services into the Application Onboarding process to support a smooth migration process to VDI
- Your will be expected to Project Management of all key Design and Engineering activities including but not limited to: requirements management, design, integration, testing, operational integration and proof of concept.
- A large part of the role will include ensuring effective integration with the broader IT environment from both a process and technology perspective therefore an appreciation of the implications as they relate to infrastructure and core services is required as is an appreciation of process design and integration.
- As a lead resource, you will also be expected to act as a primary representative into management, governance and operational forums in support of timely delivery of the solutions.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple or large-scale projects
- Minimizes risk across multiple projects and ensures client risk, security and compliance requirements are met
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Manages and analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects
- Manage 3rd party vendors as well as internal matrix teams across EMEA and US
- Adhere to the strict change control processes of the client
- Must have relevant and comparable experience in a Global Financial organization
- Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering End User Projects in large organizations to provide solutions in the End User space
- Experience of platform migration and associated tools and process, specifically around application packaging, readiness, candidacy - this must include experience of Juriba and related process integration
- A successful track record of delivering complex solutions
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- An appreciation of Security, Compliance and Risk considerations as they relate to solution design, implementation and operation within global financial organizations
- Experience of Aternity and ServiceNow desirable
- Formal management experience desirable
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and associated tools
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Certifications in project Management such as PMP or Prince 2 desirable
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant field desirable
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.