Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a global cyber security organisation specialising in digital risk to hire a Threat Intelligence Manager. Our client combine data analytics with the best human OSINT analysts in the market to support companies in mitigating cyber attacks before they happen. They have a start up style atmosphere to their offices based in London and have well established values that are the founding pillars.
The successful candidate will manage a team of 10 Cyber Intelligence Analysts, including 2 team leaders. Acting as the escalation point for technical and management issues, your responsibilities will vary from day-day.
- Involved in all aspects of the intelligence cycle; first line analysis, quality assurance and be responsible for continually improving internal processes
- Act as a mentor to the team of Analysts, supporting their personal and professional growth
- Work at management level across different teams to continue to build on the rapid growth of the business
- Manage a 365 day shift schedule including leave approval and ensuring service levels are met for clients at all times
- Staff recruitment including writing job descriptions, interviewing and hiring
- Performance management including conducting performance evaluations
- Identify training needs and create/deliver training material to staff (intelligence analysis, cyber security and customer service)
- 10 years of experience in a management role in the InfoSec, Intelligence or the IT field, ideally in an operations environment
- Practical knowledge of Service Level Agreements and Service Level Targets
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance to junior staff and developing their skills to align with the needs of the business and individual career goals
- Must be comfortable talking to clients, dealing with client issues and believes in providing world class client support
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment and can act as a positive promoter of change
- Good understanding of technology and emerging trends and keeps up to date on current events including security events, vulnerabilities, exploits etc.
- Knowledge of, and experience establishing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators and Objectives and Key Results
- Experience of using analytical tools such as i2, Palantir or Maltego
- Knowledge of cyber actors, tactics, techniques and procedures
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.