Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager - Singapore
£Competitive rate plus share options in the company
Recruiting for a Threat Intelligence leader who is fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin to work for a global privately owned cyber organisation who is building a new capability in APAC. You will work alongside Sales Directors and Customer Success professionals in building out the newly formed Threat Intelligence function in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be a natural leader, have an absolute attention to detail, and drive for excellence. The role will be involved in all aspects of the intelligence cycle and help to set direction, maintain the quality of our analysis, and be responsible for creation and improvement of internal processes and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years in a security or intelligence role utilising or specialising in cyber threat intelligence.
- Experience in sourcing, analysing and disseminating intelligence with full fluency in intelligence tradecraft and concepts.
- Knowledge of threat actors and TTPs, intrusion kill chain, cyber risks, intelligence and analysis methodologies.
- Awareness of the dark web and threat actor usage of forums and marketplaces.
- Regional knowledge of APAC-specific threat actors, TTPs and ops.
- An analytical, highly flexible and adaptive mind-set; the ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive and passionate about technology, cyber security and intelligence analysis, and willing to debate internally about opinions and assessments.
- Good understanding of major international political and security issues, and strives to stay up to date on current affairs.
- Experience of using analytical tools and manipulating large data sets using tools such as i2, Palantir or Maltego as a key component of an investigation.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Cyber security certifications such as GSEC, CEH, and Security are an advantage.
- Experience in threat modelling and input into software development for processes.
- Comfortable in a public-facing role for marketing, PR and research purposes.
- Enjoys a fast-paced operational environment.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.