Job Title: Transitions Engineer and consultant (Windows 10/Office 365)
- Responsible for troubleshooting migration issues to determine root cause and improving the migration process
- Working with existing staff across IT within Security, Architecture, Engineering and Operations to ensure issues are quickly isolated and resolved
- Supporting the development of best practice migration processes to minimize the disruption to End Users
- Ensuring appropriate knowledge handover to ensure existing teams within Engineering and Operations
- Representing designs and subsequent change activities to associated teams and governance processes
- Ensuring Designs and related changes meet all security, risk and compliance requirements
- Extensive Engineering (as opposed to pure operations/support) experience related to Platform migrations including Active Directory, Windows 10 and Office 365
- Demonstrable experience in complex root cause analysis
- Must have relevant experience in a Global organisation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work proactively across End Users, senior management and technical stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of related technologies: Windows 10, SCCM, Active Directory, Office 365 (including exchange mailbox migrations), Powershell, Application Packaging, Migration tools, End User hardware - Intune
- Good understanding, to the extent required to support root cause analysis and issue triage, of related infrastructure technologies i.e. Networking, Security etc.
- Understanding of Security, Compliance and Risk considerations as they relate to solution design, implementation and operation within global organizations
Must be an EU Citizen and eligible to live and work in the EU. Some travel to US maybe required. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.