Azure DevOps Engineer
Blackthorn Trace have partnered with an Microsoft Gold Partner in search of an Azure DevOps Engineer to be based in Telford. The ideal candidate will have solid experienced in automated and orchestrating Azure workloads and deployments. Someone with strong Azure knowledge and be able to deploy, manage andmonitor Azure using Jenkins/Terraform and other tools.
Roles and responsibilities
- Implementation of Azure solutions both on customer site and remotely.
- Build and automate the provisioning of infrastructure resources to support custom stacks primarily leveraging ARM & Terraform scripting for deployment automation.
- Collaborate and work in cross-functional teams.
- Design and operation of CI/CD automation pipelines using Azure DevOps and Terraform.
- Automation and creation of CI/CD pipelines for Azure deployments.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems.
- Prioritise and deliver recommendations and improvements in response to infrastructure-based incidents.
- Instruct on product architecture from a deployment perspective.
- Migrating existing environments and processes to the cloud.
- Develop the tooling on existing legacy environments.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of the Azure infrastructure.
- Capability to create and operate PowerShell scripts, CloudFormation, Terraform, and Chef to automate tasks in Azure.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong experience in cloud monitoring tools, application performance monitoring tools, and operational dashboards.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.