Windows 10 / Office 365 Engineer- Paris
We are working with a global consultancy that has a project ongoing in Paris for a network engineer.
- 6-month contract
- Immediate start
- Responsible for troubleshooting migration issues to determine root cause and improving the migration process
- Working with existing staff across IT within Security, Architecture, Engineering and Operations to ensure issues are quickly isolated and resolved
- Supporting the development of best practice migration processes to minimize the disruption to End Users
- Ensuring appropriate knowledge handover to ensure existing teams within Engineering and Operations
- Representing designs and subsequent change activities to associated teams and governance processes
- Extensive Engineering (as opposed to pure operations/support) experience related to Platform migrations including Active Directory, Windows 10 and Office 365
- Demonstrable experience in complex root cause analysis
- Must have relevant experience in a Global organisation
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work proactively across End Users, senior management and technical stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of related technologies: Windows 10, SCCM, Active Directory, Office 365 (including exchange mailbox migrations), Powershell, Application Packaging, Migration tools, End User hardware - Intune
- Good understanding, to the extent required to support root cause analysis and issue triage, of related infrastructure technologies i.e. Networking, Security etc.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel
- Understanding of Security, Compliance and Risk considerations as they relate to solution design, implementation and operation within global organizations
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant field
- Relevant Industry Certifications desirable
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply now
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.