Would you be interested in joining a specialised Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultancy? This is your chance. Join one of the leading commercial threat intelligence companies that are globally recognised as experts in their field. This is an opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager with a technical understanding of Threat Intelligence to take the next step in their career with personal and professional development in the mind of their employer.
- Manage the Threat Intelligence team of Analysts, reviewing their performance and creating training plans for them.
- Converse with clients on a weekly/ monthly basis and delivering reports to them on the findings of your team and the overall threat landscape.
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients while supporting the early stages of client engagement.
- Work alongside other management team members such as the; Head of Engineering and Head of Digital Delivering to ensure that the integration of new clients and changes to existing are successful and delegated to the correct team members.
What we are looking for from you:
- 3 years experience as an SDM or similar role within the Threat Intelligence field
- Managed contracts totalling up to £2million within either Public or Private sectors
- Experience in team management of teams with 20 members or above
- Familiar with a range of delivery methodologies
- Experience in delivery technical reports to non-technical audiences including C-Suite/ Stakeholders
- Preferably an intelligence analyst background with technical experience
What the role can offer you:
- Very competitive salary
- Tailored training plan and budget
- Bonus Structure
- Travel Loan
- Market-leading Pension
- Employee discounts for multiple retailers
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.