Azure Consulting Practice Manager
Our Client is looking for an Azure Practice Manager role to join a fast paced a fast paced and expanding organisation in the Technology sector. You will be providing leadership and governance to ensure quality and the productivity of the team members.
Working as the practice manager is involved in a wide spectrum of activities leading to the success and growth of the team.
The ideal candidate for this will a IT Manager/consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends within the Public Sector. You will be based in the Reading office but must be willing to travel to client sites. There will be option for remote working for 50% of the time.
Hands-on experience with one or more in each of the following:
- Cloud Platforms: Azure or AWS IaaS and PaaS deployment and configuration
- Scripting: JSON or Powershell
- Messaging: Exchange or Office 365
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, TeamCity or Azure Devops
- Infrastructure as Code: Ansible or Terraform
- Containerisation: Docker or rkt
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes or Swarm
- Unix: Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, or SUSE Linux
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.