This is your chance to help create a long lasting Cyber Security function for a well known Media company in London who will provide you with the flexibility and freedom that you are looking for! We are looking for a Cyber Security Manger to work across multiple areas including finance, legal and infrastructure. You will also be working alongside the Risk Director to help secure the Cyber risk to the company.
You will play a key part in my clients Cyber life cycle by helping lead policy and standards implementation, training of junior members of the team, provide your own recommendations on how to improve current SOP's and on a whole ensure the Cyber teams are at an effective constant state of readiness.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Helping address enquires from colleagues in the business and in technology
and taking ownership of issues from start to finish.
- Build, develop and maintain a robust, pragmatic risk management capability
that can accurately capture Cyber operational and strategic risks
- Supporting core capabilities across the team including colleague awareness,
incident management, vulnerability management and data loss prevention.
- Build a robust but pragmatic Cyber policy and technical standards framework
that acts as a positive enabler for suppliers, group technology and the
- Take ownership in supporting internal audits and necessary follow ups
- Proactively identify gaps within our Vulnerability management capability and
drive forward recommendations and improvements and mitigation plans.
- Support the Head of Cyber Security on new initiatives and provide input into
roadmap and budgetary cycles.
- Take the lead in managing cyber security incidents within specific business
divisions and ensure communication across security and technology teams.
- Liaise closely with business owners to identify changes to the business and be
proactive in understanding the security implications of such changes and
- Work with the privacy lead for Shared Services to identify any control gaps in
relation to protecting data so that these can be highlighted and actioned
- Manage the vendors in the delivery of cyber security services ensuring they
provide an effective service to reduce the overall risk exposure and support
business processes such as privilege access management, vulnerability
management and penetration testing
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer
- Experience implementing Cyber Essentials Plus
This is an exciting opportunity to gain a lot of experience in a role that is flexible and rewarding and will give you the freedom to increase your skill set whilst playing an integral in a company that requires an innovative and dynamic workforce!
If this sounds like an opportunity you would strive in then get in touch now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.