We are recruiting for a TIGER/CREST Team Member IT Security Consultant to work for a leading Consultancy based in the UK - active CHECK status is a bonus.
You will offer clients the flexibility to switch between application and infrastructure testing and adding value to their "Red Teaming" service, Advanced Intrusion Testing, offering skills which would normally fall outside of traditional penetration testing.
As a client-facing professional, you must be highly experienced and credible operating at both technical and management levels. You will be adaptable and flexible in your work and a positive attitude is essential. In return, you will be given the opportunity to work with a broad range of client organisations, alongside some of the best consultants in the security industry.
There is scope to learn from colleagues as well as to contribute to enhancing the Penetration Testing capabilities through service specialisation and funded personal research.
- Current Team Member certificate, CREST or TIGER.
- UK security clearance to SC or DV level.
- Strong desire to get root.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites in the UK and Europe.
- Excellent report writing skills coupled with an acute attention to detail.
- Deep technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms.
- The energy to use time between scheduled engagements constructively to direct your own research in order to keep current with vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
- The ability to effectively manage time and workload on individual and team engagements, cooperating with clients and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Active CHECK status
- Willingness to support the sales team to develop engagement opportunities.
- Ability to scope security assessments and deliver them on time and within budget.
- The willingness to work with other parts of the organisation to provide benefit of knowledge base and experience within information systems security.
- Evidence of on-going personal development in the penetration testing space e.g. research and development.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.