We have been engaged by one of the UK's leading pensions and wealth management firms to find an experienced IT Director to take full ownership of their global technology strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a highly technical team to deliver a wide range of IT programmes and services to support the wider business objectives.
- Design and deliver a 3-year IT Strategy
- Work closely with other members of the Senior management team to ensure a cohesive approach in delivering the IT strategy
- Manage the overall IT budget
- Manage external supplier relationships
- Manage a team of over 30 IT professionals
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree educated, ideally with Masters
- Excellent background in leading a diverse IT team
- Background in working in a professional services, or Financial services industry
- Excellent understanding of technology
- Proven track record in implementing ISO27001/ISO38500/ISO22301
- Excellent man management and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary(6 figure package)
- Transport allowance (for your commute)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Based in Birmingham, but remote during Covid
- Flexibility for WFH a few days a week when things return to normal
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing pensions and wealth management firms in the UK and to lead several business-critical projects from the outset.
We will try our best to respond to every application, however due to the number of applications we will receive, it is likely that we will only be able to get back to those that meet the minimum criteria!
Please however don't hesitate to reach out to us direct to discuss the wider market and other potential opportunities.
Blackthorn Trace, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.