We are looking for an Information Security Manager to design, manage, maintain and continually improve our clients security systems, policy and process. This is an incredibly broad role and will allow you to take part in all areas of the business from strategy to technical elements whilst mentoring the Junior Analyst.
Taking the lead on Incident response whilst engaging with customers and helping improve the security function across the board this will be a challenging and enjoyable role for someone who wants to shine.
- Serve as the SME for Information Security
- Project lead on IT Security framework implementation
- Work closely with the Risk and Compliance team to meet client's needs.
- Improvement of the security posture and awareness
- Stake holder management
- Communicate information security goals and objectives effectively throughout the business
- Organise and manage regular technical and physical penetration testing exercises, reviewing the results and facilitating associated change;
- Work with internal project teams to ensure security is always considered and tested before implementation;
- Implementation of training across the business
Skills and Experience
- Formal security-related qualification
- Dealing with MSSP's/Vendors
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows and other networks
- Cloud Security mainly Azure and O365
- Email Security
- Check Point firewall management;
- Vulnerability Management using Tenable
- Privilege Access Management using Thycotic
- Identity and Access Management using OKTA
- Endpoint Protection
If this is a challenge that is of interest to you go ahead and apply now or get in touch for more information.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.